Helping You Maximise Your Money
Quality advice you can trust from people who care
How we can help you...
Our mission is to help our clients to save time, save money and grow wealth
Business Performance Hub
IS YOUR ACCOUNTANT HARD TO TALK TO?
If so, you are not alone...
Most of our clients say that they find it uncomfortable to talk openly with their accountant, or they worry about asking questions about their business for fear of getting a big bill. We will always be on hand to answer any questions you have about your business, at no extra charge.
DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE PAYING TOO MUCH TAX?
You may well be...
We find that most of our clients have had little on no advice from their accountant about the most efficient ways to maximise profits and minimise tax. We are proactive in our advice. Our first meeting with you will be to discuss your life, your business and your goals to see what the best solutions will be for you.
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE YOUR MONEY WORK FOR YOU?
We can help...
Our mission is to help our clients create more by doing less. We make your finances easy, we provide regular easy to understand reports and have regular one-to-ones with you to see where your business is, what your goals are and offer the best advice to help you succeed. All this at no extra cost to you.
Affordable Payroll Management
Our team are dedicated to making your business life easier. We handle every part of your employee payroll from setting up your auto enrolment to paying your employees, HMRC and pension provider. It is not even necessary for you to have your own banking in place, as we can open a corporate account for you with our own banking service. We can even provide bank accounts for employees who do not currently have personal banking.
Our Payroll Service also includes:
- Real Time Information (RTI) Compliant
- Pension Auto Enrolment Compliant
- Weekly, Fortnightly, Four-Weekly or Monthly Payroll Calculations
- Payroll Summary report detailing totals for gross pay, deductions, additions and net pay
- Full employee earnings summary report showing employee’s gross and net pay and adjustments
- Can work from gross pay figures or net to gross pay basis
- Detailed Payslips for each employee posted or emailed to you and direct to employees
- K Code Calculations
- Registration of New Employees with the HMRC
- Statutory Sick Pay Calculations
- Statutory Maternity Pay Calculations
- Statutory Paternity Pay Calculations
- Statutory Adoption Pay Calculations
- Student Loan Deductions
- P45 & P46 Administration for New and Departing Employees
- Employee Benefits Calculations (Cycle to Work)
- Redundancy, Statutory Redundancy Pay Calculations
- Directors Pay, compliance with the Special NI Rules
- Save As You Earn
- Give As You Earn
- Childcare Deductions
- Child Maintenance Orders
- Attachments to earnings and similar calculated (court orders, child maintenance, council tax)
- Holiday Pay
- BACS service for payments to employees
- P32 (monthly report of PAYE and NIC Liability)
- Taxable benefits and forms P11D
- CIS payments calculated and administered
- End of year administration including P60’s
& Bulk Payments
Our specially designed Payroll Clients Accounts use faster payments. Faster payments are instant, meaning you gain an extra 3 days to process payroll compared to the BACS payment processing, improving your cashflow and removing some of the pressures of receiving payments in.
Human Resource Services
Manage your team in the most cost effective way
If you employ staff, you have the headache of managing your human resources compliantly. It can be very costly to retain an HR professional in house, and depending on the size of your business, their skills may only be needed on a part time or adhoc basis. Using our HR services, you can retain all the skills of an HR professional, to call upon whenever you need, for whatever human resource issue you are facing, but at a fraction of the cost. Our services start from just £170 per month (compared with the average annual salary of a retained professional at £38-45,000 per annum).
In any case we can provide the following Human Resource Service for you:
- Employment Contracts
- Recruitment & Selection
- Policy & Procedure Documentation
- Absence Management
- Disciplinary & Grievance Process Handling
- Performance Management
- Restructures & Redundancy
- Recognition & Reward
- Training needs analysis & provision
- Any other HR function as required
UK Company Formation
Best for Start-ups
UK Limited Company Basic
When you purchase the ‘Basic’ Ltd Company Package, you will receive the following:
- Ready to Trade Ltd Company
- Email Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Email Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Email Copy of Share Certificate
Best for Banking
UK Limited Company Printed
When you purchase the ‘Printed’ Ltd Company Package, you will receive the following:
- Ready to Trade Ltd Company
- Printed Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Printed Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Printed Copy of Share Certificate
UK Limited Company Full Package
When you purchase the ‘Full’ Ltd Company Package, you will receive the following:
- Ready to trade Ltd company
- Printed and digital company documents
- Registered Office
- Directors Service Address
- Mail Forwarding Service
Non UK Residents
UK Company for Non-UK Residents
This package is for those individuals who want to set up a UK registered Ltd Company, but are not a resident of the UK. You will receive the following:
- UK registered office address
- Directors service address
- International mail forwarding (postage charge applies)
- Confirmation Statement filing service
- VAT registration service